For the different activities of your farm, you need to manage the risks:
- Of your assets.
- protecting and securing your buildings, production equipment and goods.
- By insuring your tractors, self-propelled and towed equipment as well as your farm robots.
- Of your crop production:
- Insuring your crops yields,
- Covering the minimum turnover of winter rapeseed production, wheat winter or corn grain.
- And your livestock:
- Getting a cover against your animal mortality.
- By securing the feed from your pastures.
AGIS SAS offers simple and effective solutions
Fire, storm, water damage, theft, electrical damage, equipment breakage, vandalism… are risks that can affect your farm buildings and their contents, and your production equipment, and thus permanently affect your working tool. For your different productions related to business diversification and transformation, AGIS SAS offers appropriate solutions.
Your tractors, combine harvesters, sprayers, forager, harvester… are essential to your activities. Users and motor vehicles drivers must be covered in all circumstances.
This offer helps you protect your investment and meet the compulsory insurance for motor vehicles, and enjoy their autonomy with peace of mind. These guarantees also cover the use of farming drones.
Protect your crop yield against weather conditions with the Comprehensive Weather Insurance Policy on crops and get receive subsidies from the Public authorities.
Comprehensive Insurance cover against adverse weather on crops for all sectors:
- for a 1st level of benefits, “The hard blow” can be subsidised up to 65% *,.
- and completed with some additional benefits eligible for subsidy, up to 45%*,.
- and additional benefits not eligible for subsidy
Which means more peace of mind to protect your crops.
- 15 weather variations (1) for all areas.
- Opportunity for a better cover by buying back the deductible and adding additional yield.
- Additional cost for re-seedlings (2), production and harvest are paid
You can get an personalised Crop Insurance Policy with a tailor-made cover against farming weather risks:
- You choose the crops you want to insure: more than 70 crops are insurable.
- The amount covered is calculated per production, based on individual criteria: yield, price…
- You are covered from 30% of crop losses, you can get a better cover by buying back the deductible, and you may therefore always get a special deductible for hail.
(1) the 15 weather conditions: Sunburn, excess water, excessive humidity, temperature excesses (heat stroke), excess of temperature (cold snap), frost, hail, flood, lack of radiation, hard rain, heavy or excessive snow, drought, storm, heat storms, wind sand.
(2) Subject to conditions and limits set in the policy
Objective Stability is a new management solution of economic risks on winter canola crop, winter wheat and grain corn, weather event(s) (1) and/or lower selling prices during the campaign.
Your animals, your livestock, are the productive capital of your farm. Any accident, food poisoning, lightning, or any disease may cause their loss.
AGIS SAS offers solutions simple and effective: the reimbursement of the value of your livestock and income losses related to financial consequential losses.
What if there is a shortage in fodder for winter because of the weather conditions?
AGIS SAS launches Meadowland Cover, a new solution to manage weather risks to secure enough grass required for feeding your flock.
Sunburn, excess water, excessive humidity, temperature excesses (heat stroke), excess of temperature (cold snap), frost, hail, flood, lack of radiation, hard rain, heavy or excessive snow, drought, storm, heat storms, wind sand.
Source : Groupama